EAS Hard Tag Differences With Soft Labels
The difference between eas hard tag and soft labels
- The EAS soft label can be decoded by decoder, it can only be used at once, and it is shielded from metal and tin foil, and can not be directly attached to it.It is applicable to the expensive goods such as washing water and box
The placement of labels must be carried out before the product hits the shelves, so that the ratio of placing labels can be mastered to prevent repetition.In addition, the ratio of hard labels or soft labels on the goods should be followed by the following basic principles:
Principle of use of labels:
(1) the cashier is easy to find and can be easily decoded/signed
(2) the goods are not damaged
(3) it does not affect aesthetics
(4) do not cover important information on goods or packages
(5) unbending labels
In order to prevent the cashier from processing the tag when collecting the money, the company suggests placing the sensor label in a more prominent position and trying to unify and narrow the range of the label on the product.
- Hard Tagl cannot be decoded, open with open lock.Suitable for garments, bags, shoes, milk powder, wine bottles, etc
The locking device is a hard label that can open the attached item, which is on the side of each checkout counter (located at the decoding board).
- Use the left hand to hold the label on the product, and align the front and bulge sections on the concave of the opening center.
- Press the label against the protruding part to the pit of the nailer (unlocked). Use the right to gently press the nail on the hard label and then pull the product out.Then the product can be separated from the hard label.The nails were taken off.
3.Remove the label from the nail, and remove the label from the item.
- Put the hard labels and nails separately and properly keep them well. Do not put them randomly, so as to avoid causing interference with the equipment, causing false alarm.
- Do not force the hard label to avoid damaging the equipment or merchandise.If an obstacle is found, check to see if the operation is positive and then re-operate.
- The hard-label and label pins should be collected to be used again.
- Separate hard labels and label nails should be removed and placed in two containers to be used again.
The label nails are small and should be properly kept for fear of losing